Even though we’re still getting temperatures in the mid-80s and higher every day, I can’t help but start thinking about fall fashion. Every magazine and store window that I see hints that cooler weather is just around the corner with knits, furs, and closed-toe shoes. This weekend, I ventured out to 5th Avenue (a rarity for me these days) to take a look at some of my favorite shops to start getting some inspiration for this Fall. Here are a few of the pieces that I’m thinking about now!
1. Sandro Sweater with Leopard Collar — Sandro is a staple brand in France, and — lucky for us — they’re opening a boutique in New York AND an online US retail site! This sweater with an adorable leopard peter pan collar is too cute for words.
2. Zara Colorblock Skirt — Such a great basic with a fun fall color (mustard) thrown into the mix! Zara will also offer a US retail site as of September 7th!
3. Ann Taylor Downtown Sheath Dress — I have yet to find this dress in my size at a store, and probably because it is such a perfectly classy piece. I’d probably choose one really cool, modern statement necklace to wear with this dress and let the simplicity of it shine through.
4. Vince Leather Jacket — I’ve been looking for the perfect tan leather jacket for a few years now, and I’ve decided that I really love the collarless rounded neck on this one.
5. Rebecca Minkoff Covet Bag in Stingray — This bag is a million times better in person! The leather has a shimmery pebbled texture to it, and the bag is the most classic shape you could ask for!
6. Sam Edelman Ria Bootie — The perfect neutral shoe to throw on with a dress or a pair of jeans.